Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another achievement obtained!

Whew! Finally! I have finished making the program for my church and in which I would also use for my teaching demonstration on April 28 at 10 am in the morning, Filipino time. I was kinda getting worried that I won't make it in time because I still had lots of bugs and restrictions to finish but praise God for
giving me wisdom and a whole lot of patience.

Making programs isn't that difficult from my point-of-view. You just need to have interest and passion to what  you do. You need to make a lot of research to be the best programmer you can be. Well, the program I've just made is basically an add, edit, update and delete program. It's kinda more complicated if you put in the restrictions and such. Giving me headaches when I try to imagine all the possibilities that a user could do to find any bugs in my program. Well, here's the first part of my program it's what you will see if you click the icon of the program:
Start of the Program

and here's the whole program:

Whole program
The whole program pops to the right when you click on the view records button from the start of the program. Here you can view all the data that you added earlier in the start. You may click on the images for a bigger look.

Wish me luck guys! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment