Thursday, April 21, 2011

Got my premium account, got yours?

Have you ever tried using a VPN? VPN(Virtual Private Network) technologies have been wandering around for several years. VPN's may be used to bypass some internet connections or just create your own private connection. Well, I am one of the people who use it to bypass internet connections and amazingly it works like a charm. But since I was busy with all the schoolwork before, I didn't have time to pay my premium account. So I've suffered with a demo
account for about 3 months.

With demo accounts, everything is so far away but with premium accounts, everything you need is all at your doorstep. And finally, after months and months of waiting for my funds to fill up, I can proudly say that I am now again a premium VPN user. Yeah! Although I only subscribed for a 1 month premium membership, I still love it rather than being a demo user.


Hopefully, this will be continuous and no more demo accounts. Who would want a demo account anyway, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment